Sunday, June 5, 2011

T minus 5 days...

I am counting down to the launch off right now...I mean the launch of my plane home, not a rocket.
In less than 5 days I will be home sitting on the beach with my parents. What does this mean?? How do I feel about this? Honestly I don't know. This week has been too busy for me to really stop and think about it. I cooooould tell you about all the awesome things I did this week, but I'll be honest with you. I don't think I'm going to tonight. I've had one of the biggest journal-writing days of my life (about 15 pages) about everything and this week and all my deep thoughts and random feelings none of you really want to hear about :-)
So I think I'm gonna keep my post short tonight. I just realized that I haven't been on here in a while and felt guilty...but I'll post tomorrow. I promise!

Anyways, what I really need to tell you is that I have some bad news. Can we all please join in a moment of silence...for my camera? I'm serious. I'm in mourning right now. I dropped the poor little guy on a hike in the countryside this tuesday and I haven't been able to get the lens to go all the way down. It might be something that will be easy to fix but I won't know until I get home. I don't have the money to get it fixed while I'm here :-(

So I had to go through the whole week of driving through England and visiting Stratford Upon Avon without a camera! Oh cruel fate!

Luckily, I'm on a study abroad program with like 30 other girls and most of them are better photographers than me so I think I might just steal their pictures and pretend their mine :-) I also managed to jump into a couple of other peoples pictures so I have proof that I was there. And isn't that the purpose of cameras anyways? To prove you really did the things you say you did?

Okey dokey, so more pictures, less talk tomorrow. I promise. But my mind is too tired right now and I think I might wake up early tomorrow morning to go to abbey road before class. YAY FOR MY LAST WEEK! And cramming in as many things as I possible can. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment